8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Friday, May 5, 2006

Oh The Places You'll Go....

Well... here goes..
my first attempt at this whole blogging rage.. Im guessing its a sort of 'online diary' that lets me pour my heart out in an attempt to make you love me :) heheheh



A newsworthy day, one of my bestest friends called today to tell me her daughter will be touring with Janet Jackson!!! How very excited I am for her...for BOTH of them! My buttons would be a'poppin'!! :) and I imagine I'd be peein' my pants!! Congrats Jilly-bean!!!! :)

The PFATT ebay group has listed the "Faith" charity doll... please stop by and take a peek at the wonderful job the girls did on her :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7412679678


~~~~

Here's my "Pinwheel Pixie" that is currently up for auction on Ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7411763004&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1



6 comments:

blondie said...

what a pfun thing to do, Sammy. Looking good
Blondie

Anonymous said...

Aww..Ill Always Love ya!! It isnt hard!! HEy..Its Kinda Comfy in here..I like how you Decorated!hehehe
lil t

Anonymous said...

Looks great Sam...

BTW--we already love you....

Steph

lil t said...

WOW!! Love that Illustration!! How Cool is THAT! Popped in to tell ya "howdy"!! lil t

Sam I Am said...

awwwww thanks for the love girls :) :) :)

Originalsbyconnieione said...

Sandy...simply a sweet gal...awesome work! You are the BEST!!! :O)
by the way just got my new graphics up and I LOVE them!!! Love the song..bought the cd..tee hee

~scare-dee-kat-prims...Connie Hall

Post a Comment