8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today's Letter brought to you by..

Tylenol! Thank you Tylenol cold and sinus pills for helping with my head pain!

Other "T" words i like or am thankful for:

"Tim" and "TJ" = "t"wo of my boys

"thunderstorms" - boy how i miss them :(

"turtlenecks" - today would be a good day to wear one.. it SPRINKLED here today! :)

"Tippy" = my kitty

"Tippecanoe" Ave = a street in San Bernadino that i just love saying.. and cuz if it wasn't for this word.."Tippy" the kitty would have some other strange name.

"Truffles" = one word: YUM

"Tampons" = thank the lord for the cotton pony sticks! how you ladies can wear those big honkin pads I'll never know!

"Thumbs" = dogs wish they had them! (and my thumb got me thru many a nites as a child! im fortunate I didn't grow 'buckers')

"Thumper" = my favorite Bambi character.

OK.. now its your turn. Im sure i have plenty more "T" words that i love or am grateful for.. but if I continue on under this 'tylenol induced haze' that Im experiencing.. the list may never end!

:)



4 comments:

Lori said...

OMG!!! you crack me up...how about tomatoes made into yummy salsa...or fried green...yummy!!!

and tickle...i love the pictures i have of my babies madly giggling after being tickled...

Robin said...

Sam did u lay awake last night to dream this stuff up!!!!! LOL ;)

Today.....is a great word....how much can I accomplish today....

Tomorrow....I can finish my project I didn't get finished the day before.

Time....I wish we had more of it...somehow this week went by so fast.

So for now have a super terrific day...I know I will....its not as cold here in Brooksville Florida as it is in other parts of the US TODAY ! ! ! Robin

vintagepaletteart said...

Sam..........I Hope you're feeling better! You must not be though because you've been way too quiet..........=o(

Take care of yourself!
xoxoxoxox
Nana

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Fun post! (but sorry you aren't feeling well.)
Cathy

Post a Comment