8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

fun was had by all...


and saying 'goodbye'..or 'see you next year'...is always so hard to do when loved ones have to leave :( but I think our moms had a good time here :)
Although this turkey day, we sadly missed my dad and his silly jokes and charming ways.. i feel he was with us the entire time..
we miss you dad..

so..to keep things 'light'..and in keeping with the tradition..me, my mom and my mother in law went and had a pedicure and came home with fancy toes :)


Mom opted for "pretty in pink"..and my mother in law went with a silvery white snowflake..
I opted for sexy red.. and then when the girl asked me what design I wanted on my toe.. i decided to go with a 'paw print'.. as i am a new puppy mommy and thought it would be cute :)
Not too certain if it looks like a pawprint tho..




2 comments:

vintagepaletteart said...

Awwwwww.....how cute! Can I go with ya next time.....50 years old and never had a pedicure before.....sad, but true.

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

Just stumbled upon your blog & had to say How CUTE your new puppy is! I love APBT's. They are simply the best dogs ever. Best to you & Adora-bull Essa. Starla & the Green Eyed Bully Phil

Post a Comment