8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Monday, January 16, 2012




Meet Shari and Brad!!

From Western NY, our engagement session began in a beautiful park on a sweet summer day with two people madly in love and a excited little girl named, Autumn, ready to call themselves a family!

Autumn, Shari and Bra
d:
When they agreed to do a chalk-walk thru the tulips..i knew this would be a fun couple to shoot!!
We all got to play with the chalks..draw our scenery ..and set off for some fun!
 


After our chalk-walk, we found a pretty field..and stopped to rest for a bit..
complete with paper flowers that my niece, Katie, made..the scene was set for some romantic moments and snuggle time!


They're due to wed in a tropical location this year...and I wish them all the best for a beautiful, fun and adventurous life together!

3 comments:

vintagepaletteart said...

Beautiful pics my sweet friend...you are an amazing photographer!! ♥

stevenjared0853 said...

Good to know about your engagement party. I am looking for amazing venues for corporate events Chicago for arranging my friend’s official party. Hope to find best venue to make it successful event for every employee.

nina said...

Minh Farfalla
As a newbie to the internet, this info has proved to be particularly helpful. Thanks!
I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me in my research. Thank you so much.
Hai bisogno di un lavoro part time ti consiglio il qui presente sito web. Cerchi telelavoro online?
Soft Trending

Post a Comment