8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Phoenix? Anyone?


Im traveling with the hubby to Phoenix next week and wondered if anyone in blogland wants to hook up for a day and shop??
Any good antique, craft, art, scrapping stores in the area that are a MUST see??
Hub will have meetings..so I am free to roam.
Have camera..will snap shots!
If anyone has any suggestions as to what to do/see/eat/visit/photograph while in the Phoenix/Tempe area.. I'd love to hear !!!
Let me know!

2 comments:

Designs By CK said...

GIRL!!! ~ U never sit still!!! LOL '-)

Enjoy Phoenix!!! I have never been.

Chris

Carol said...

Ah....Phoenix! I wish I could join you! I have a dear friend who lives there!!

You have an award to pick up over on my site!

Post a Comment