8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Saturday, June 23, 2007

.......R.......




i don't know Y.. but i just adore this little wooden letter! I think it's so cute.. and makes me think of some Really great "R" words...
-rabbits-rubys-relish-relics-rust-red-relaxing-romantic-round-reptiles-
-retired-resting-red robin-restaurants-rodeo drive-reality-rings-ribs-rhubarb-rivers-running-
-roses-rainbows-roosters-retreats-rides-ribbons-rhinestones-rinkydink-raisins-rigatoni-
-races-rebates-rustoleum-reaching-rum-roleypoley-ruff-rice-rubber-rattles-robins-
ok.. my brain is tired.. now its your turn to think of some fun R words that make you happy :)



8 comments:

Lori said...

you already took all the good ones :)

Becky said...

Sandy, This R is Rrrradiant. It looks sorta thick too, Tiny,Sweet. I see what you mean. I like names that start with R. Rae,Robyn, Rosaland, Ruth and no one is named Roger anymore.

RRRRRealy big smiles,
Becky

Loudlife said...

REXY!

(My daughter's name)

Laurie

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Ric rac & Ravioli!

Loudlife said...

So, would that make our link exchange "Quid Pro Quo?" Thank you for your nice words and the definition! I've always meant to look it up but never have...

I've put you in my link list! Oh, and I hearted you on Etsy. I absolutely love your photography work.

It's great to meet you!
Laurie

Sea Dream Studio said...

Yes! I like your R, too! Very rustic! Makes me think of riverbanks, rendevous, ice cold 'ritas, rememberance, glittery rings, rice paper and the ruffled edges of the waves at Kitty Hawk. Thanks for this!
~dale

Bonnie said...

You have a wonderful talent for seeing beauty in everyday simple wonders around you.
Bonnie

Sylvia Anderson said...

What a great find....and a beautiful photo.....it's RAVISHING! :)

Post a Comment