8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Newest Love....

Meet Capt. Tippy Jack!

I got to pick him up yesterday from Shirley and bring him home!!! Yeah!! Happy 4th of July to Me!!! :)

He is just so darn stinkin cute.. needless to say.. I haven't done much since his arrival besides sit with him, play with him, and love him !

He has the longest legs I've ever seen on a cat..im thinking he's going to be the Tallest in his class! hehehe

So far, Raisin.. my calico.. wants absolutely nothing to do with him..and is NOT pleased at all about this new addition to our family. She's not even talking to ME! :( She'll come around eventually.

Honey, my shih tzu, we now call her 'Grama'...and she could care aless...she just sits and watches.. and is actually afraid of Tippy when he gets too close..thinking she's gonna get 'batted around' lol

ahhhh .. life is good...and there's no better way to de-stress than having to sit all day and play with a kitten :)


5 comments:

shirley said...

awwww, don't you just love him! I hope Raisin and Honey come around.
Thanks for posting the fun picture!!

CCs Whimsies said...

He is lookin' fiiiiiineeeeeeeeee!

Dana said...

Oooooo Sandy ... what a HONEY!!! You lucky girl!! Capt. Tippy Jack is just TOO CUTE for words. Hope your Raisin will come around ... cats can be so funny that way, can't they?

Just wanted to stop in to say hello now that I'm back from my holiday. :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

xo
Dana

Lori said...

aaaawwwww he is so very cute!!! orange kitties are the best!!! ssshhhh, don't tell miss gracie i said that or i will be in BIG trouble!!!

Kingfisher Farm said...

OMG..........whAT a lil gingersnap! I could just eat him up. And his itty bitty kitty things,,,,,,,,whiskers, teeth,,,,,,oh my. Pam

Post a Comment