8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Monday, July 2, 2007

Snow Storm coming July 10th!!!

..man.. DONT I WISH!!!!!! I love snow storms!!!! And with the temps soaring over 100 this week..Im sooo wishing we were in the middle of a huge blizzard!!!!!
The only COOLNESS that's coming..is the "Christmas in July" theme that will take place on the Pfatt Marketplace this month. Happening July 10th..make sure to bring your sled to load up with goodies..and enjoy a SnoCone while you're there too!! :)
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

Lori said...

i'll be there...

CCs Whimsies said...

I hope to be there with my mittens...but we will see if the spirits move me....

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Wooooohooooo! Can't wait! Love your new banner, by the way!!!!

Post a Comment