8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Friday, July 18, 2008

'wild life' in my own backyard


Capt. Tippy just loves his bestest friend, "Betsy-Boo"..they are so cute together...like an old married couple!
The past few nites, we've allowed Tippy outside without his harness or leash on..and he's really enjoying his new found 'freedom'...I really don't have to worry about him..because he is never more than 5 feet from Betsy-Boo's side!

Where she goes, he follows.



Their favorite pastime after dinner..is sitting out in the middle of the yard.. staring into the grass! lol.. With a very intense stare and a perked ear..they listen...and 'hunt'..for bugs or worms or flies..or whatever it is that is soooo intriguing!

When they are inside together..they'll sit in the window and watch the birds flit about the garden..while chattering away to each other..

Honey reminds me of the Sheep Dog on the Bug Bunny cartoon..that watches over the flock! She keeps eye on the two of them while they are outside..and keeps me abreast of wherever they wander off to! She's earned the "Nana" title!


Keeping watch..






"Please can I come out?"



8 comments:

Jeannene said...

"What a precious story."

I don't know if you knew we once had two kitties, our 9 year old "Spooky" girl. And we had picked up "Citrus" another girl a year ago. Well the story get worse you can read it here;
http://loveconquersall.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/06/a-catastrophe-1.html

I guess more then one kitty was not in the works for us. I am so glad yours work well together.

XO~Jeannene

Lori said...

what sweet pictures Sandy!!!

Designs By CK said...

Hi Sandy ~ Popping in to say hello & wish you a great weekend! :)

Cute pics & LOVE your new banner.

Spooky Hugs,
Chris

vintagepaletteart said...

Nana Honey........I like the sound of that! ;o)

Tippy and his girlfriend are just too cute! Reminds me of you and Tim!

Man that banner makes me sad.........wish we were back there! =o(

Hugs! *Nana

Jenny Carter said...

Ah. That is so sweet! That is nice that they are so close. I'd be keeping that Betsy BOO, if I were you.. :)

You are a good mama!

Hugs~

Jenny

Johanna Parker said...

Ahhhh, so cute!... And they always make us smile and laugh!!!

Have fun with those sweet creatures...
~ Johanna

Jennifer said...

What a gorgeous little family....

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Tippy is so cute ~ I love him too pieces. It scares me just a little bit to think of him outside off his leash. But I guess he IS a big boy now.

Post a Comment