8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Backyard Visitors...








We have a family of 6 bunnies visiting our yard lately... They are just so darn cute!! They keep Honey 'hopping' as she chases them off!
Really she just wants to sniff them and be friends.. but they just don't see to wanna stay put :)







Snake and Rabbits and Squirrels..Oh MY!
Here's what we found today.. on our hill in our backyard.. trying to escape down a hole..i quickly grabbed him and got to 'pet' him and enjoy him a bit before releasing him into the field behind our house..

1 comments:

Mica said...

I have my pet bunny runnin' around. I don't know if I want strange ones in my yard. The family of racoons are bad enough.:)

Post a Comment