8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Sunday, January 28, 2007

More Eyes...



Slowly but surely...my family is cooperating with my strange request to photograph their eyes... :)

Heterochromia (also known as a heterochromia iridis or heterochromia iridium) is an ocular condition in which one iris is a different color from the other (complete heterochromia), or where part of one iris is a different color from the remainder (partial heterochromia or sectoral heterochromia). It is a result of the relative excess or lack of pigment within an iris or part of an iris, which may be inherited or acquired by disease or injury.




1 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Lovely photos! I have one brown eye, one hazel/green eye myself! I never knew what that was called :-)

Post a Comment