8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Look into my eyes........


To the attentive eye, each moment of the year has its own beauty, and in the same field, it beholds, every hour, a picture which was never seen before, and which shall never be seen again. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


i love eyes... this set belongs to my youngest, TJ...

my mission in the next few days.. to photograph my families eyes..

3 comments:

Gerushia's New World said...

Hi Sandy: I love your blog. Looks like you have a lot of critters in your back yard. I haven't seen a snake around my parts for awhile, but we have rabbits and opossums. I feed lots of birds. We've had flocks of Bluebirds in my yard this week and also a few Cedar Waxwings. I see that you're in Murrieta. I'm just a hop, skip and a jump from you. I'm in Corona!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I would love to exchange links with you!!

Let's keep in touch since we live so close.

Kim

Shirlee said...

I see just a glimmer of mischief in those eyes. :)

Sam I Am said...

lol...which ones ????

Post a Comment