8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

a little paint goes a long way...

click on picture to go to eBay auction:
not just on the canvas.. but as i paint..i find myself in a sort of dreamy escape.. with each stroke of the paintbrush or thru the squiggle of a crayon.. my mind wanders and drifts..to far away happy places..meandering down the painted path.. to a land of magical colors and fantasies..
come walk with me down my painted path and let's share a magical dream together :)

6 comments:

Shirlee said...

How cute. I like the one on the right with the kitty of course. I really enjoy painting, from walls to furniture. I find it very relazing. I havaen't painted a picture though, not sure ir I could.

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

I love your paintings (and all of your other work as well)! You are incredibly talented!!! I'd love to add you to my blog list too :-)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Love your work!! These Valentine pieces are great!

Penny Cork said...

Your work is adorable! I'm glad that I found your blog and art!

Penny :)

D. Klopp said...

Got your link on the blog. Talk to you soon. Love your blog by the way. Fresh and bright.
deb

Sam I Am said...

thank you ladies :) I love this 'bloggin' idea..its so fun!

Post a Comment