8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Monday, August 27, 2007

Boo!



a new digital image available on my etsy shop..or email me and I can send you a paypal invoice..
She's been altered.. and embellished with wings..a lil tinting..polkiedots.. some crows, a tree, and a hat...and clutches her poor lil bunny as she prepares herself for halloween nite!

and a Halloween Mouse Banner for your Blog..
actual size is 795x175 pixels
(not on etsy..only available here thru my blog)
I will add your blog name or business name..and if room.. a short slogan may be added

click on image to view larger

$12
Email if interested



3 comments:

Lori said...

oh my gosh...how very cute is she?? love her to pieces!!

Cindy Dean said...

Oh Sam...I want the Halloween Mouse Banner for my blog! I love it. Let me know how to make a payment to you!

Doreen said...

Hello Sandy...I definitely want one.

I'm sending you an email.

Hugs,
doreen

Post a Comment