8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wizard of Oz Ornies..Get 'Em Quick!!!

Oh my goshhh..Im sooo excited about this...
Look!!!
http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/product/prdid-913319.jsp?Ashton-Drake+wizard+of+oz/_prod/_&endeca=true&abbr=ad

One of my bestest friends, Christy, has been picked up by the Ashton-Drake company..and just Look at her amazing rendition of the Wizard of Oz characters!!!
Hurry and order your Set today!!!
There will be more coming soon...so stay tuned!!! :)


3 comments:

Diane Duda said...

Oh my! They turned out great! I'm so happy for her and they are on my list of must-haves!!!

CCs Whimsies said...

You silly nugget! Thank you for all the hugs and shots of Jack for support... LOL

Love YOu!

Amy H. said...

I am totally in love with that tin man. I must have him. This is my first visit to your blog and already I'm in love.

Post a Comment