8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

my helper...



...while doing pfatt marketplace uploads...tippy sleeps quietly.. waiting tho for any sign of 'playtime'..
he's a joy having around.. but also a pain in the butt while trying to type..or making sure he doesn't walk across my keyboard and erase all i've just done! grrrrr...

I think Tippy was sent to me to teach patience..


Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself.

Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.



7 comments:

Lori said...

try doing all that while someone is biting you {mr madison}... i am terrified whenever he gets behind me

Jackie said...

He looks like you tired him out...our puppy does the same thing, when I get up he thinks it's time to play :o) Have a great day!
Jackie

Shirley said...

I love him!! You can always take another to keep him busy! ;0)

softinthehead said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Sandy...always a pleasure. When Seamus (our orange fellow) was tiny like Tippy, he use to do the same thing to my husband. Dan trained him to lie on his arm as he typed. Well now that Seamus is 10 and weighs a great deal more he still insists on curling up on my husbands arm when he types....They NEVER forget...enjoy him, they are a wonderful gift! Pam

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Hey, Sammie, I tagged you for a Nice Award!! Which includes allowing us all to drool over fabulous pictures!!
Hugs,
Brenda

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

PS. Except the bloody one!! lol

Kathy's Prims said...

I love Captain Tippy!! He just the most adorable little guy!!!
Kath

Post a Comment