8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's the Name Game!

ohhhh joyyyyy...
my lovely lil friend who lives just north of me in hemet.. TAGGED me.. (thanks soooo much nicole ;)
its called the "Name Game"
Here's the rules:
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So here goes....
since no one knows my middle name.. and I'd like it to remain that way..Nicole said I could use SAM :)
hehehe
S - sometimes I can be quite the smartass..and sometimes that gets me into trouble :( lol
A - anal about certain things.. like having my money all face the same way (dollarbills need to face up and the top of their heads on the left)
M - I proudly admit that I am a Mushroom :) Sammy Shiitake is my real name :) With three grown children.. and all the trouble they sometimes get into.. I like to go into my "Mushroom" mode..where I'd rather just like to 'stay in the dark' about alot of things.. and be fed sh*t and kept happy :) lol
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
So there you have it Nicole :)
I now Tag these 3 poor souls lol:

2 comments:

Jeannene said...

*LAUGHING ALL THE WAY!!*

"When did you tag me??" Check it out...while I was working on it...you tagged me, you also have E.S.P.,...LOL!!

xoxoxo
Jeannene

Zinnia said...

Uh oh! I guess it's my turn too!

Post a Comment