8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Elements Photo Week - Air

Looming clouds off to the east.. teasing me..making my heart start to twitter..
monday-water
tuesday-earth
wednesday-air
thursday-firefriday-metal

Just HAD to throw in this picture..hehehe

this was taken in Texas last summer..It was SOOOO WINDY on our rest stop.. Honey nearly blew away!!

Tim will probably KILL me for posting this .. hahahahahahahah

but I sooooooo think he looks like MR FREEZE in this shot!!! LOL!!!!




4 comments:

Lori said...

make that: know!!!

Lori said...

gorgeous picture...oh, and i should let you now the side effect of all of our rain before i blow some over to you: MOSQUITOS!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!

Jeannene said...

"I Love this picture of you two love birds...you gorgeous girl you!!"

xoxoxo
Jeannene

The Smiling Goat said...

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That's funny! He does look like Mr. Freeze!!! I'm dying here help me get up!!

Goatie

Post a Comment